Vascular Surgeon Opportunity
Board-Certified Vascular Surgeon in Eastern Long Island is needed to join Catholic Health, an integrated system encompassing some of the region’s finest health and human services agencies. With 17,000 employees, six acute care hospitals, three nursing homes, a home nursing service, hospice, a community-based agency for persons with special needs, and a network of physician practices, Catholic Health’s high standards have resulted in a 24% market share.
- We have a growing physician medical group of more that 400 employed physicians and 1,600 independent physicians in our physician network
- We are an innovative, thought leader in the field of wound care and vascular surgery
- Our physicians receive competitive compensation and benefits
- Physicians enjoys autonomy, a better work-life balance, and clinical satisfaction while delivering strong patient outcomes.
- We provide malpractice coverage and administrative support so you can focus on growing and achieving the highest quality in your practice
We place a high value on clinical experience, cultural fit, and passion for patient care. Specific Requirements include:
- Full, active, and unrestricted license in the state you wish to practice
- Board-Certified and Graduating fellows are encouraged to apply
- Minimum commitment of five days a week within our working days of Monday through Friday
- This Vascular Surgery opportunity is for an existing very busy practice within a few miles of St. Catherine’s Hospital in Smithtown, NY.
Catholic Health was voted as the Best Place to Work by Newsday and Modern Healthcare.
Interested Candidates should send their CV to Tracee Thomson, AVP Physician Alignment at: firstname.lastname@example.org