Employed ENT Position | Non Profit Health System | Coastal Mid-Atlantic
• General ENT opening with opportunity to sub-specialize in Head & Neck or Otology
• Opportunity to walk into a busy, collaborative clinic and hit the ground running
• 3 days in clinic with blocked OR time in hospital and outpatient surgery center
• Call averaging 5-6 weekdays per month, 1:6 weekends, includes trauma call
• Robust referral network
• Leadership qualities and experience desired
• Support staff including Advanced Practice Providers and Audiologists
• Additional APP supervision stipend
• EPIC EMR
• Competitive Base Salary plus wRVU Productivity and Quality Incentives
• Excellent benefits, paid malpractice, signing bonus and relocation allowance
• Located 1 hour from Richmond, 3 hours from DC, 3 hours from the Shenandoah Valley and 3 hours from the Outer Banks, NC
• Situated on the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay, the area is graced with miles of shoreline and breathtaking water views. One of the oldest and fastest growing cities in the region.
• Plenty of access to beautiful wildlife, boating, kayaking, and outdoor adventures
• Local restaurants, art galleries, local shops, nature trails, distinctive festivals, live musical events, harbor tours, cruises, and a sophisticated selection of entertainment offerings.
• Diverse and unique neighborhoods with prices, styles, and sizes to meet all needs.
• Excellent public and private school options
• Access 2 Major International Airport within 2 hours
For more information, please contact:
Stephanie Hutchens, Senior Search Consultant
Apply for Employed ENT Position | Non Profit Health System | Coastal Mid-Atlantic
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.