Palliative Care Physician - Outpatient
Sutter East Bay Medical Group is recruiting for a Board Eligible or Board Certified Palliative Care Physician. This is a nationally recognized, innovative outpatient/home-based palliative care program serving patients and families facing serious illness with an interdisciplinary team-based approach to care. All applicants must be Board Certified or Board eligible in Hospice/Palliative Care medicine. Palliative medicine fellowship completion is preferred.
Location: Castro Valley, California
- Provide Palliative Medicine consultation services in multiple settings: primarily home, clinic, skilled nursing, and long term acute rehab, and video visits
- Symptom management, prognosis, values and goals of care clarification, psychosocial and spiritual care support,
- Coordinate with attending physician, subspecialists, and the Palliative Supportive Care interdisciplinary team to establish a plan of care
- Facilitate access to appropriate supportive care services. Coordinate care with hospital-based palliative care services, outside agencies, and local hospices.
- Assist in development of best practices for palliative care and quality improvement projects with palliative care service line
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy
- Subspecialty Board certified or eligible in Hospice/Palliative Medicine
- Current California state medical license and in good standing with state medical board
Sutter East Bay Medical Group
We are a multispecialty medical group made up of over 300 clinicians, including physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants practicing in 25+ specialties throughout Alameda and Contra Costa Counties. Our medical group is recognized for excellence with multiple awards for our quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Sutter East Bay Medical Group is affiliated with Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Competitive compensation with income guarantee
- Full benefit package
- Relocation allowance
- Robust retirement program
- Shareholder eligibility following 24 months of employment
An Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V
Apply for Palliative Care Physician - Outpatient
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.