Georgia Metro | Part-Time Breast Imaging Radiology
Phoebe is at the center of healthcare for Southwest Georgia and is currently seeking an Breast Imaging Radiologist focused solely on Breast Imaging. Both a leader in advanced care and a pillar of the communities we serve, Phoebe delivers a unique mix of small-town community connectivity and leading-edge medical technologies.
• Up to $2,500 per day plus paid malpractice and flexible scheduling
• 12-20 weeks coverage needed - Hospital employed
• Daytime Only / Monday - Friday
• Joining 17 other full time employed Radiologists
• No Nights / No weekends / No call
• Excellent benefits, paid malpractice, moving expenses, and signing bonus
The Southwest Georgia region boasts uniquely attractive lifestyle features, including:
• Vibrant small-town communities with unique shopping and dining
• A wide array of residential options including several gated country club communities
• Year-round access to world-class outdoor activities including boating, hiking, hunting and fishing
• An abundance of family activities including thriving sports leagues and swim, tennis, and golf clubs
• Quick day-drive access to the bustling Atlanta metropolis to the north and the sandy beaches of the Florida panhandle to the south
• Easy access via a regional airport and quick connections through Atlanta's Hartsfield Airport to anywhere in the world.
• A truly affordable cost of living - 20% less than the national average
For more information on this opportunity contact Angela Desin
Direct: 678. 501.2409
Apply for Georgia Metro | Part-Time Breast Imaging Radiology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.