Chief, Ophthalmology - Rochester General Hospital
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Generous relocation package
- Elevate our Ophthalmology program!
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATIONS: Riedman Health Center (a campus of RRH)
Outpatient offices strategically placed throughout the region
- Incorporate our long-standing hospital clinic with our newly acquired community-based program.
- Join a team of 3 Physicians and 18 ODs.
- Responsible for daily operations of the Ophthalmology Residency Program including preceptor schedules, specialty clinical schedules.
- Works collaboratively with the Medical Director, Director of Nursing, nursing staff, Chief Nursing Officer, and the Ophthalmology administrative and support staff to ensure efficiency in operations and appropriate scope of practice.
- Oversees the education of Ophthalmology residents in compliance with ACGME regulations.
Works collaboratively with OD Residency Program Director.
Provides assistance in strategic planning, implementation of plans; attends strategy meetings.
- Paid malpractice insurance with full coverage + tail
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Fully covered relocation expenses!
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
EDUCATION MD; DO
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Chief, Ophthalmology - Rochester General Hospital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.