Outpatient Adult Psychiatry | 325K YR 1 | Top Georgia Health System
• Outpatient only Adult Psychiatry with option to incorporate some addition medicine
• Integrated Team-Based Model of Care with APP's, LPN's, therapists, social workers, and patient coordinators
• Work/life balance: flexible scheduling considered, and last patient scheduled at 4pm
• Phoebe Putney is an H1B Cap Exempt employer
• 300K base salary + wRVU production
• 25K Sign-On Bonus and up to 15K Relocation Stipend
• Physicians Group Benefits include: Health, Malpractice, Retirement, PTO, CME Allowance, etc.
• Phoebe offers abundant physician amenities including fitness & childcare facilities
The Southwest Georgia region boasts with attractive lifestyle features, including:
• Vibrant small-town community including unique shopping & dining with year-round access to world-class outdoor activities such as boating, hiking, hunting and fishing
• A wide array of residential options including country club communities with a truly affordable cost of living - 20% less than the national average
• An abundance of family activities including swim, tennis, and golf clubs
• Quick day-drive access to the bustling Atlanta metropolis to the north and the sandy beaches of the Florida panhandle to the south
• Easy access via a regional airport and quick connections through Atlanta's Hartsfield Airport to anywhere in the world.
For more information, please contact:
Emily Franty, Senior Search Consultant
Apply for Outpatient Adult Psychiatry | 325K YR 1 | Top Georgia Health System
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.