Orthopedic Spine Surgery | The Hills of the Midwest | Private Practice Q9
If so, come to this beautiful area of Wisconsin: recognized as the #2 state in the country for physicians to practice in 2020!
The prestigious "Guardian of Excellence" award winning group in Central Wisconsin is expanding. Pain competition in town closed. Seeking to acquire new space with additional OR's.
• An unparalleled group set out to give the highest level of care of orthopedics, physical medicine and rehab, sports medicine, spine, pain management, and podiatry services
• State of the Art 43,000 square foot, one stop shop campus w/ services that include: Walk-in care, onsite ASC adjacent to the clinic, PT & OT, DME, Imaging, Worker's Comp Concussion Clinic
• Join one other Spine surgeon.
• Share a 1:10 Weekend General Call
• 7 figure + potential. Robust benefits, Partnership in 2 years
Surrounded by woods, lakes, and hills, the Central Wisconsin community offers the combination of big city amenities with the look and feel of the great North-woods and small-town hospitality.
• Named "Best Place to Experience the Outdoors" by Wisconsin Trails magazine
• Home to the Midwest's favorite ski vacation destination with more than 75 runs and three chair lifts
• Award-winning public school system and five colleges in the nearby area
• Enjoy four seasons of outdoor recreation, a thriving arts community, entertaining festivals and events, active nightlife scene, and diverse shopping and dining
If having autonomy in your practice that allows you the ability to give a lasting personal impression on your patients is your number #1 priority in your search, call me at the hour that is most convenient for you or shoot me an email to plan a time.
Apply for Orthopedic Spine Surgery | The Hills of the Midwest | Private Practice Q9
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.