Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is seeking a 1.0FTE BC/BE Gastroenterology physician
Location: Santa Cruz, CA
- General Gastroenterology opportunity
- Endoscopy Unit within state-of-the-art Sutter Maternity and Surgery Center
- Full time is 35 patient contact hours a week
- Physician-led and collegial environment
- Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance
- Malpractice tail coverage included
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multispecialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,700 physicians in 40+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation, and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care
- Relocation allowance
- Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
- Generous benefits package
- Shareholder eligibility after two years
- 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
EEO - Equal Employment Opportunity
Apply for Gastroenterologist BC/BE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.