Psychiatrist PHP IOP
Job Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
Psychiatrist- Get MORE from your career with Hartford HealthCare
There are no limits to what you can achieve when you join the Behavioral Health Network at Hartford HealthCare. The extensive capabilities of the most integrated healthcare system in CT offer providers MORE OPPORTUNITY as you practice alongside nationally respected colleagues in a progressive, environment. Our broad network includes seven acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in New England with more than 1,000 providers.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel your career to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
- Opportunity at Rivereast Treatment Center in Vernon, CT
- Rivereast has strong community roots, with a focus on addition and dual diagnosis. As a Provider you have an immediate impact on patient recovery
- A part of the Natchaug Hospital Network- we help clients find their way and they already belong once they enter our community and facility.
- Our staff understands the complexity of dually- diagnosed clients and provides high quality treatment, using a variety of evidence-based treatment modalities. We understand the role of the Medical Provider and the importance of working as a multi-disciplinary system to create both an efficient team and to assure best treatment out-comes for our clients.
- We support your development and wellbeing through the respected HHC Provider Leadership Development Institute and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness
- Quick and direct access to hiking and biking trails to submerse in the serene landscapes of the Connecticut's East Region.
- Close to RI, MA borders; easy to access MA turnpike.
To apply or inquire more about this position contact:
Nicolette Burns, Nicolette.firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call: 860.670.9378
Qualifications - External
Experience in evaluation services, experience with a multidisciplinary team treatment model.
Board Certified or Board Eligible psychiatrist if within five years of residency
State of CT, Department of Public Health medical license; DEA; CCSR Buprenorphine waiver
Apply for Psychiatrist PHP IOP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.