Palliative Care Medicine Physician
Job Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
Palliative Care Physician Opportunity
Get MORE from your career with Hartford HealthCare
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut's most comprehensive healthcare network.
There are no limits to what you can achieve when you join the Palliative Care Medicine team at Hartford HealthCare. The extensive capabilities of the most integrated health care system in CT offer physicians MORE OPPORTUNITY as you practice alongside nationally respected colleagues in a progressive, physician led environment. Our broad network includes seven acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in New England with more than 1,000 providers.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel your career to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
We seek an engaged and innovative fellowship trained Palliative Medicine physician to join a mature, dynamic Division of Palliative Medicine at Hartford Hospital, an 867 bed Level 1 trauma, academic/tertiary care medical center, and a premier teaching affiliate of the University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine. Hartford Hospital has a vibrant inpatient care model with 42,500 patient discharges and is one of the highest volume surgical hospitals as well as the highest volume stroke center in New England.
- Last year the team saw nearly 3000 new patients in consultation and realized a 17% increase in inpatient hospice transitions
- Hartford Hospital is a premier training site for the University of Connecticut School of Medicine, providing abundant teaching and clinical research opportunities
- 1,930 trauma admissions, an average of 100,000 ED visits per year and over 3,000 ICU admissions per year
- Charter member of the Memorial Sloan-Kettering (MSK) Cancer Alliance and an integral component of the HHC Cancer Institute and HHC Heart and Vascular Institute
- We support your professional development and personal well-being through the respected HHC Provider Leadership Development Institute and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness.
Located within two hours of Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas. To put MORE LIFE IN YOUR LIFE call, text or email Pam Lasser, Physician Recruiter, at Pamela.email@example.com, OR call/text Pam at 860-306-8009.
BC/BE Palliative and Hospice Medicine, eligible for licensure in State of Connecticut
Apply for Palliative Care Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.