Family Medicine | Metro Pennsylvania | Up to 100K Loan Repayment
• Outpatient only Family Medicine with a warm, family-like culture
• Work/Life Balance: No call, no weekends, option for part-time or full-time
• Resources include On-site lab, X-ray, and Pharmacy; Behavioral Health, Dental Services, Women's Health, Podiatry, Cardiology, etc.
• J1 and H1B visa holders can be supported due to FQHC status
Compensation Highlights include salary + production, Malpractice Immunity due to federal tort reform, Up to 100K Student Loan Repayment:
• Do away with wRVU's and enjoy the stability of an annual base salary with additional bonus incentives
• Malpractice Immunity, Generous PTO and CME + allowance; Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, etc.
• Student Loan Assistance of 24K; up to 100K in Pennsylvania state loan repayment; eligible site for Public Student Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
Experience this thriving East Coast Metro of 2.3 Million:
• "One of America's most livable cities" surrounded by 3 rivers and beautiful nature in all directions, iconic skyline, and a unique East Coast meets Midwest location - 13% lower cost of living than Philadelphia
• Live in this Sports Lover's Mecca: World Championship NFL, NHL, and MLB teams
• Top notch cultural amenities including the Andy Warhol Museum, Symphony Orchestra, Strip Food District, or visit the world class zoo or aquarium
• University rich area with graduate programs at the University of Pittsburgh, Carnegie Mellon, Duquesne, etc.
For more information, please contact:
Emily Franty, Senior Search Consultant
Apply for Family Medicine | Metro Pennsylvania | Up to 100K Loan Repayment
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.