Permanent MFM Physician Job in Ohio
Children's Hospital Medical Center of Akron (Akron Children's) seeks BE/BC Maternal-Fetal Medicine specialist to join their established practice as part of our strategic growth and succession planning. Uniquely positioned within our Children's Hospital for over ten years, we offer traditional fetal medicine as well as provide care at our regional MFM treatment centers. These centers offer a full spectrum of care under one roof: ultrasound, genetic counselors, psychologists, social worker, nutrition and lactation consultants, as well as pediatric medical and surgical subspecialists, CT surgery, cardiology & palliative care. At Akron Children's your career will benefit from:
• Our collegial group of five MFM specialists, two OBG physicians, two pediatric psychologists, and three advance practice providers.
• A primarily consultative practice; Akron Children's OBGs provide five days of OB coverage for the group.
• Academic appointment available from Northeast Ohio Medical University; significant teaching and research opportunity for interested candidates.
• Competitive compensation, $30,000 signing bonus, and generous benefits package.
• Public Student Loan Forgiveness and monthly stipend for current fellows.
• Candidates with experience in fetal surgery, chorionic villus sampling or genetics attractive.
Located in the Great Lakes region, Akron is just 40 miles south of Lake Erie. Surrounding towns of Hudson, Bath, Copley/Fairlawn and Jackson Township are just a few of the areas that offer a wonderful place to raise a family and have outstanding schools. We are home to major manufacturing, education, healthcare and biomedical research. And Cuyahoga Valley National Park, one of the top 10 most visited parks in the country, runs right through Akron. Boasting over 33,000 acres, there is something for everyone to enjoy whether it be running, hiking, biking, skiing or sledding. With a reasonable cost of living, art and theater, the Stan Hywet Hall and Gardens, and the Akron Zoo as well as good schools and safe neighborhoods, there are many reasons to call Akron home.
To learn more about this physician opportunity, please contact Katie Hackett:
314-236-4593 (text capability)
Please reference position ID 165365 when responding.
Apply for Permanent MFM Physician Job in Ohio
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.