Ophthalmologist | Ophthalmology - Reliant Medical Group
As a part of OptumCare, the largest network of medical groups in the nation, Reliant Medical Group is seeking a Full Time Ophthalmologist Physician to join our Ophthalmology team in Worcester, MA. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led care locally.
- Will join our respected division of 3 Ophthalmologists
- High volume surgical/clinical practice with 2 Cornea Specialists, 1 part-time Oculoplastic Specialist and 9 referring Optometrists
- Collegial group practice with a large referral base
- Oculoplastic training or experience is a plus
- SLT/YAG Duet/Argon laser. Newest Zeiss OCT/Visual Field equipment. New Optos imaging equipment
- State of the art Epic EMR system
- Possible teaching and Research opportunity available if desired
- Private Opthalmic-ASC owned by Reliant Medical Group with fast turn-over
- Reliant Medical Group accepts a broad range of insurance products
- Located at our new state of the art facility located on Neponset Street in Worcester, MA
What makes an OptumCare organization different?
- Highly stable practice with nationwide strength, yet run locally so as to be responsive to the individual needs and concerns of our patients and providers
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you can't do it alone - this is the foundation of the team-based care model
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation
- Reliant is a top performer of the Quadruple Aim initiative in Massachusetts
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
Compensation & Benefits Highlights
- Excellent PTO package
- Robust retirement package including employer funded contributions
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Physician partnership opportunities with OptumCare
About Reliant Medical Group
At Reliant Medical Group, transforming the delivery of health care across Central and Boston Metro-west Massachusetts is our passion. Founded in 1929, we are an established multi-specialty, physician led integrated healthcare delivery system, with 500 providers that care for over 325,000 patients throughout our 25 locations. Recognized nationally for an innovative, sustainable care model and advanced EHR platform, we offer a full range of outpatient primary care and over 30 different specialties including hospital medicine, comprehensive radiology services, and urgent care.
Reliant Medical Group has a long history of commitment to value-based care and clinical excellence. The organization exceeds the 90th percentile in most HEDIS measures, is among the top provider groups nationally in patient experience, and provides care at a cost well below market competitors. Reliant is also committed to the provider experience and understands that the best path to better patient care is by ensuring that providers and staff are happy, engaged, and productive.
- BC/ BE Ophthalmology
- Unlimited Licensure in the state of Massachusetts
- Active DEA License
- Experience working within a Team Care model
- Fluency in EMR systems & technology
- Minimum 1-3 years practice experience
The OptumCare Story:
At OptumCare, we've found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world, serving over 17 million people through more than 45,000 aligned physicians and 9,000 advanced practice clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation. Learn more about our journey at www.workatoptum.com.
Provider Recruiter at Reliant Medical Group part of OptumCare
Apply for Ophthalmologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.