- Full-time at 1.0 FTE; 5 days per week
- Monday to Friday schedule; daytime hours
- Call schedule 1-2 weeknights per month, 1-2 weekends per quarter
- Outpatient Primary Care, home visits and visits in community-based settings
- Collaborate with nurse care managers, social workers, pharmacists, behaviorists and other team members
- 2-years of recent clinical experience working with geriatric population required
- Ideal candidates will have training and/or experience in Palliative Care as well as an interest in obtaining MAT Waiver for prescribing Suboxone
- Guaranteed salary, quality incentive and CME funds and hours available
- Join a team dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion
Where You'll Work
Providence ElderPlace is a Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE), and is the first program of its kind in Oregon. With eight conveniently located centers in the Portland area and on the Oregon Coast, Providence ElderPlace provides and coordinates all necessary care services for seniors to remain active within their communities. The PACE model offers medical care, physical and occupational therapy, lab tests and procedures, home care services and more.
Where You'll Live
Portland is rich in character and culture, with strong neighborhood identities and community bonds that defy its population of 2.3 million. Home of the Portland Trail Blazers, "Rip City" is ranked No. 8 in the Best Places to Live by U.S. News & World Report, based on its high quality of life and thriving job market. A foodie mecca, Portland is ideally situated between waterfalls, beaches, Mt. Hood skiing and hiking trails, forests and the Columbia River Gorge.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 13726
Apply for Geriatrician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.