At UCHealth, our mission is simple - to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion of providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level. UCHealth Pediatric Care Clinic - Longmont is looking for a full-time pediatric physician. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, be confident, collaborative, board certified, and have two plus years experience.
- Inpatient hospitalist rotation with outpatient clinic.
- Shared 1:5 hospital call that is covered 7 days at a time. There is a 24-hour neonatal nurse practitioner coverage in our Level II nursery at Longs Peak Hospital.
- Enjoy clinic time in our multispecialty facility in Longmont with services including orthopedics, dermatology, general surgery, OB/Gyn, ENT, lab services, and imaging.
- No after-hours clinic phone calls required.
- Two plus years experience preferred.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program encompassing a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
About Longmont, Colorado
Consistently named as one of the nation's top places to live, it's no wonder Longmont is amongst the fastest growing communities in the nation. There's a little something here for everyone - outstanding public schools, art, culture and the great outdoors. Here you'll find Colorado's first new urbanist-planned community, local breweries and distilleries, music festivals, farmers markets and easy access to hiking, camping, skiing, snowshoeing and boating. Longmont is less than an hour's drive to Denver. And with the Rocky Mountains in our backyard, there are more than 20 ski resorts, four national parks and countless quaint mountain towns nearby to challenge your inner adventure-junkie, knock a few bucket items off the list, or simply relax in majestic and fantastic scenery.
Apply for Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.