• You'll have a patient mix that spans the spectrum of family medicine.
• You'll work with a collegial, cohesive team
• Your call schedule supports work-life balance: After-hours call is strictly by phone, and it is shared with a large pool of providers.
• UCHealth Highlands Ranch Hospital is around the corner, providing specialty care and hospital services when the need arises
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
• Robust compensation package includes competitive base salary plus bonus opportunities
• Highly competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
• Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
• 4-day work week and flexible schedules available
• All credentialing expenses covered
• Continuing medical education (CME) credit
About Sterling Ranch, CO
Nestled at the gateway to the Front Range, Sterling Ranch is located in remarkable rolling terrain that boasts spectacular views of the mountains and southern foothills. This master-planned community is like no other - featuring authentic Colorado architecture and treasured surroundings, vitalized by mindful, sustainable resources and forward-thinking technologies. Pedestrian-friendly planning and design focused on connectivity offers 30 miles of trails, prolific open space, and access to two state parks and three regional parks.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
Please respond today for a full series of interviews and an introduction to UCHealth.
UCHealth Primary Care Network Development
About Littleton, Colorado
Littleton, Colorado is a southwest suburb of Denver. Littleton symbolizes a strong sense of community through its historical downtown, active trails, and open spaces. Two light rail stations offer easy access to Downtown Denver and the beautiful Rocky Mountains are only a 30-minute car drive away.
Apply for Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.