Pulmonary/Critical Care | Private Practice Partnership | Southeast Mid-Atlantic
• Physician-owned and operated multiple specialty private practice with partnership track.
• Pulmonary Medicine Medical Directorship Available.
• Monday through Friday 5-day work schedule.
• Mixed schedule of outpatient clinic, ICU coverage and pulmonary consults.
• Call minimal (back-up phone call) during the weekday shared 1:2 week on/off. One weekend per month. Tele ICU call coverage every night including weekends from 7p-7a.
• Strong reputation and solid legacy of referral sources
• Many convenient on-site resources including lab, x-ray, imaging center, PFT and more.
• Competitive compensation package with excellent benefits including health, dental, disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, paid malpractice, 401K and profit sharing and more.
• Student loan repayment options and $30K sign-on/ relocation incentive.
• Not J1 or H1b eligible.
• Located 1 hour from the state capital of Raleigh, 1 hour to Greenville and less than 2 hours to Durham, Chapel Hill and Richmond VA
• Vibrant community with a diverse economy, historic roots, and low cost of living
• Catchment area over 150K population
• Close proximity to major medical centers including UNC, Duke, Wake Medical Center and Vidant Medical Center
• Family oriented recreational amenities including a performing arts theater, children's museum, and sports complex
• Abundance of outdoor recreation including kayaking, canoeing, walking/biking trails, boat ramps, outdoor pools, parks, community gardens, music festivals, craft breweries, golf and more
• Easy access to North Carolina Beaches and the Blue Ridge and Smokey Mountains
• International airport within 1 hour
• Strong public and private school systems
For more information, please contact:
Stephanie Hutchens, Senior Search Consultant
Apply for Pulmonary/Critical Care | Private Practice Partnership | Southeast Mid-Atlantic
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.