Permanent Gynecology (GYN) Physician Job in Princeton, New Jersey (NJ)
- The position is 100% gynecology (no obstetrics)
- WHP gynecologic services include, adolescent gynecology, annual gyn visits, care of chronic pelvic pain, endometriosis, treatment of abnormal bleeding, including fibroids, infertility evaluation, laparoscopic and robotic surgery, female urology including urodynamics, female sexual function, and menopause
- You will work with and be mentored by one of the nation's experts in sexual medicine, menopause, and vulvovaginal disorders
- Very collegial office with strong support including advanced practitioners, on-site ultrasound, and on-site procedure room with anesthesiologist
- The practice is open to someone who desires a partnership track or who prefers to be employed
- Excellent compensation package which includes a very competitive salary, production bonus, and a full comprehensive benefits package is offered
- The Princeton area is one of the most desired areas to live on the East Coast with a wide range of arts, educational, social, and cultural opportunities available to the candidate. It also has easy access by car or public transportation to New York and Philadelphia.
- Outstanding schools, beautiful homes, great shopping, and superb restaurants are just a few reasons why professionals love calling the area home
- Home of Princeton University
Interested physician candidates please contact:
Schedule an appointment to discuss here!
Please reference where you saw the position and position ID 165103 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Gynecology (GYN) Physician Job in Princeton, New Jersey (NJ)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.