Pulmonologist/Critical Care Physician
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
The Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine Division of Harlem Hospital Center is a major teaching affiliate of
Columbia University Medical Center in NYC, seeks an academically oriented, clinically adept Pulmonary & Critical
Care Physician to join its staff full time.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Harlem supports a very robust lM residency training program and serves as a major clinical
site for Columbia University Medical Center. PCCM includes all aspects of pulmonary medicine, critical care, and
Responsibilities include all aspects of Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care and out-patient
- Board Certification or Eligibility in Critical Care & Pulmonary
- Current, unrestricted NYS license (or the ability to obtain one)
- Ability to speak Spanish highly desired but not required
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
Please email your CV to Lea Power Carpenter, Director, Talent Acquisition, at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Pulmonologist/Critical Care Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.