Academic Family Medicine - Hamilton, NJ
Capital Health Department of Family Medicine is seeking a Spanish-speaking Family Medicine MD/DO to join its complement of core faculty members in Hamilton, NJ.
- Blended position: desire for teaching and practicing.
- Assisting in all aspects of resident and medical student education, including teaching and supervision of residents and medical students.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of a comprehensive family medicine curriculum to, at a minimum, meet ACGME requirements for family medicine residency education. This will include, but not be limited to, noon conferences, morning report, didactic sessions, simulations, and recorded lectures.
- The curriculum must be structured and complement the residents’ total educational experience.
- The curriculum must include the diagnosis, management, and coordination of common mental illnesses in the primary care setting.
- Responsible for outpatient clinical leadership in the clinic, teaching residents and medical students, and engaging in quality improvement and scholarly activities.
- Possibility to practice at other locations in the Mercer or Bucks County region.
- Must be board-certified in Family Practice.
- Bilingual/Spanish required.
- Quality-driven and passionate about teaching.
- Be willing to combine administrative and clinical responsibilities (60/40).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strongly motivated to nurture and teach the next generation of family physicians.
Our Physicians Enjoy:
- Competitive salary and full benefits package
- Six weeks of paid time off
- Calls are shared
- One week of CME and CME stipend
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Employer-paid licensure fees
- Healthy work/life balance
For more information and to Express Your Interest In Less Than 60 Seconds, please visit: http://capitalhealth.attnhr.com/jobs/240510/
About Capital Health:
Capital Health is the region’s leader in providing progressive, quality patient care with significant investments in our exceptional physicians, nurses, and staff, as well as advanced technology. Comprising two hospitals (our Regional Medical Center in Trenton and Capital Health Medical Center – Hopewell), our Hamilton outpatient facility and various primary and specialty care practices across the region, Capital Health is a dynamic healthcare resource accredited by The Joint Commission.
A four-time Magnet®-designated health system for nursing excellence, Capital Health serves as a Level II regional trauma center, comprehensive stroke center, regional perinatal center (including a Level III NICU), and emergency mental health screening center. We also offer the region’s first and most experienced Pediatric Emergency Department and most recently, New Jersey’s first Autism-Friendly Pediatric Emergency Department. Capital Health takes great pride in our innovative programs, such as our Capital Institute for Neurosciences; nationally accredited Center for Comprehensive Breast Care; Center for Digestive Health; Marjorie G. Ernest Joint Replacement Center of Excellence; award-winning Cancer Center; and our Heart & Vascular Institute, which includes the region’s first accredited Chest Pain Center.
Equal Opportunity Employer.