Practice Oncology in Missouri?s Capital City
- Employed with the hospital?s medical group
- Currently 2 hem/Onc and 1 Rad/Onc
- On-site infusion center, radiation and pharmacy
- Outpatient imaging (open infrastructure MRI, CT, and mobile PET CT) a family educational resource center, chapel and healing garden.
- Active in clinical trials
- Affiliated with University of Missouri
- Family Medicine Residency program
- Community hospital with 100 beds and over 140 employed providers.
Located in Missouri?s state capital, a medium-sized town (Approx. 45,000) with a big city feel and just named #2 best place to move post-pandemic by BusinessInsider.com.Located in the center of the state, only 45 minutes to the beautiful Lake of the Ozarks, 30 minutes to Columbia (University of Missouri), and 2 hours to St. Louis (International Airport) and Springfield, 2.5 hours to Kansas City.
Apply for Practice Oncology in Missouri?s Capital City
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.