Director of Ob/Gyn Services - Rockville Centre, NY
Catholic Health Services of Long Island
Rockville Centre, NY
Catholic Health Services of Long Island (CHSLI) is seeking an Ob/Gyn to serve as Chairman of Ob/Gyn Services at their Mercy Medical Center in Rockville Centre, NY.
CHSLI, named one of the country's "Best Places to Work" by Modern Healthcare Magazine and honored by Newsday as a Top Workplace on Long Island in 2018 is an integrated health care delivery system serving Long Island. There are six hospitals, three skilled nursing facilities, a regional home nursing service, hospice and a multi-service, community-based agency for persons with special needs. CHS has 1,928 certified hospital beds, 790 nursing home beds, approximately 18,400 employees, more than 4,300 medical staff and annual revenues which exceed $2 billion.
The CHSLI medical group includes over 600 physicians and 2500 support staff. The physicians and surgeons work in their six hospitals and 70 ambulatory offices.
- Oversee an established and expanding community based Ob/Gyn service providing leadership, outreach, and developing quality initiatives along with clinical duties
- Mercy Medical Center medical staff provides their Ob/Gyns and patients strong clinical support and care from their Ob/Gyn sub-specialists including Maternal Fetal Medicine, Urogynecology, Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery and Gynecology Oncology
- CHSLI continually invests in obstetrical services including recent implementation of high risk training programs and the addition of an electronic monitoring tool to support mother/baby during labor
- Benefit from a close working relationship with hospital administration as well CHSLI medical leadership
- CHSLI has its own Ob/Gyn Residency as well as Fellowship Programs
- The compensation package includes a base salary, leadership stipend, signing bonus, and relocation reimbursement
- A comprehensive benefits package is included which is generous and competitive when compared to the Northeast and the rest of country
There are very few Ob/Gyn leadership opportunities which will afford you the opportunity to command an established service, make important decisions in the service's growth and quality, enjoy a great deal of professional and personal satisfaction while making a substantial income in a very desirable place to live. If your present position is not meeting your professional or personal needs, I welcome you to contact me.
Vice President of Recruiting
Cross Country Search
Please reference Position ID 165061 when responding.
Apply for Director of Ob/Gyn Services - Rockville Centre, NY
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.