Cardiology Non-Invasive - St. George UT Southwest Cardiology
- One BC/BE non-invasive cardiologist is needed to join our expanding group in St. George
- The team is part of the larger Southwest Cardiology group comprised of a growing team of invasive, interventional, EP, advanced imaging, advanced heart failure and structural heart specialists, as well as a robust cardiothoracic surgery and vascular surgery program
- Cardiovascular hospitalist team covers the inpatient needs for the cardiovascular patients.
- The group is also connected to the heart transplant and LVAD center in Salt Lake City
- This medical facility is a referral center for trauma and emergency services and houses medical surgical units, a 32-bed ICU, a 50-bed emergency department and fifteen operating rooms
- George Regional Hospital is the second busiest heart hospital in the intermountain west and provides advanced comprehensive cardiovascular care.
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Visa sponsorship not available
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Cardiology
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- U.S. ACGME Residency
- Competitive salary
- Full Intermountain benefits package, including 401K match
- Relocation assistance provided, up to 15K
- A 501c3 company
There is a significant focus on work-life balance from the Intermountain medical group allowing for ample time to explore this beautiful part of the country.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
St. George is located within sculpted red rock desert valleys that are nestled below pine covered mountain peaks. The area is surrounded by multiple national parks and is a top destination with its year-round warm weather and favorable climate, collegiate town environment, golf courses, and outdoor recreation opportunities. St. George is the fastest-growing metropolitan area in the United States according to new estimated from the Census Bureau. To accommodate the rapid growth, St. George Regional Hospital, a level II trauma center, recently expanding to 336 inpatient beds, has more than 320 physicians on staff, serves southern Utah, northern Arizona, and Nevada.
Apply for Cardiology Non-Invasive - St. George UT Southwest Cardiology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.