Permanent Gastroenterology (GI) Physician Job in Prosser, Washington (WA)
- Ability to build practice in your own vision with the addition of this new service line
- Flexible schedule with option for 4-day work week
- EMR - EPIC
- Opportunity to work with students
- ERCP preferred but not required
- Three-year guarantee of $530,000
- Sign-on bonus of $25,000
- Relocation up to $20,000
- Total first year package of $575,000
- Negotiable based on skills and experience
- Catered to your needs package with options for fellow stipend, student loan repayment, and retention bonuses
- 20 days of vacation and 11 Holidays, as well as 5 days for CME time with a $5,000 CME stipend
- Malpractice and tail coverage
- Friendly and welcoming community
- Known as the birthplace of Washington wine
- 30-minutes from the Tri-Cities (Pasco, Richland, and Kennewick, Washington (WA))
- Proximity to Tri-Cities Airport (PSC), which is a local airport in Pasco with direct flights to San Francisco, California (CA); Salt Lake City, Utah (UT); Denver, Colorado (CO); Minneapolis, Minnesota (MN); and a 30-minute flight to Seattle, Washington (WA)
- 300 Days of sunshine with easy-access to the Yakima River and outdoor recreation
- Able to live in West Richland, Washington (WA), which is ranked #1 Best Suburbs to Buy a House in Washington (WA) and #1 Best Public Schools in Kennewick Area by Niche.com
- No state income tax!
Please reference where you saw the position and ID 165170 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Gastroenterology (GI) Physician Job in Prosser, Washington (WA)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.