Berkshire Health Systems - Hematology/Oncology Opportunities
Berkshire Health Systems is currently seeking a BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist to join our hospital-based practice.
Our Hematology/Oncology practice offer providers an exceptional opportunity:
- Hospital-based practice located in a new, state-of-the-art Cancer Center incorporating Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Integrated Health Center, and a Multidisciplinary Clinic.
- NRG/SWOG/NCI funding, with research opportunities available.
- A nationally recognized Cancer program.
- Recipient of the Outstanding Achievement Award from the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons
- A ranking among the Top 1% in the Nation and Top 10% in Massachusetts for medical excellence by CareChex.
- Inaugural member of the Dana-Farber Cancer Care Collaborative.
Live, Work, and Play – you can do it all here. One of the most beautiful settings in the northeast makes it easy to balance work with a healthy personal lifestyle. The Berkshires offers small town New England charm and the endless cultural opportunities of a big city. We are proud of our commitment to people, programs, and nationally-recognized medical care. Join an outstanding medical faculty at a long-established teaching hospital in a unique New England setting.