Permanent Surgical Oncology Physician Job in Chicago Suburbs
- Well established Surgical Oncology opportunity 30 minutes from downtown Chicago
- 30 minute commute each way during rush hour from downtown Chicago
- Access to an abundance of cultural activities and world renowned museums that only a world class city can offer
- Hospital employed practice model
- Collegial group of system physicians eager to provide mentorship and support in developing physician practices
- Healthcare system undergoing explosive growth and expansion in virtually all physician service lines
- Full-time/permanent position with inpatient and outpatient practice
- Board Certified/Board Eligible required.
- Unique work structure conducive to utilizing all your skills
- Hobart/Valparaiso, IN locations
- EMR system utilized in Inpatient and Outpatient settings
- EPIC - fully integrated HIMSS Stage VII (Only 5% of hospitals in country are at this level of sophistication)
- Easy to use; support department available
- Highly competitive salary offers (Negotiable - MGMA guidelines)
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance plans available
- 403B opportunities including employer match
- Exceptional CME funds
- Licensure reimbursement: license, CSR, DEA, Dues/Subscriptions
- Flexible time off
- Contract bonuses off RVU's
- Sign-on bonus (negotiable)
- Relocation reimbursement (negotiable)
- Well established not-for-profit 3 hospital system
- Nurse practitioner support in both inpatient and outpatient settings
- Some of the most favorable malpractice laws and regulations in the country
Reference position ID 165135 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Surgical Oncology Physician Job in Chicago Suburbs
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.