Physician • Orthopedic Surgery
The UCHealth Medical Group orthopedic surgery team in Colorado Springs, Colorado, is ready to welcome a fellowship trained orthopedic sports medicine surgeon with a focus on hip arthroscopy. This is a thriving and collaborative team who are completely focused on the outcomes of their patients.
- Join a patient-driven, high-quality, multi-specialty orthopedic group of 10 surgeons; as well as the additional support of APPs.
- Established patient base
- You'll care for patients in 3 clinic locations and 2 hospital settings
- Large and stable primary care referral base
- Favorable call schedule
- Scheduled OR time as well as clinic
- In-suite radiology within the clinic, along with a standing CT as well as 3T MRI
- Mako Robotic assisted surgery
- Ability and support to build a practice that incorporates your professional interests and expertise
- A focus on lifestyle that allows for the full enjoyment of the Colorado mountain experience
At UCHealth, we're looking for those who are talented and inspired - those who don't shy away from daily opportunities to improve lives. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible. Apply today.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Colorado Springs, Colorado
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.
Apply for Physician • Orthopedic Surgery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.