Orthopedic Hand Surgery | Q9 with No Trauma | Partnership track in WI
If so, come to this beautiful area of Wisconsin: recognized as the #2 state in the country for physicians to practice in 2020!
The prestigious "Guardian of Excellence" award winning group in Central Wisconsin is seeking a Hand Surgeon to absorb turnkey practice.
• An unparalleled group with rich 50 year history set out to give the highest level of care of orthopedics, physical medicine and rehab, sports medicine, spine, pain management, and podiatry services.
• Hand Partner is retiring in 2021, so we're actively in search for a successor.
• State of the Art 43,000 sq ft. campus with 40 exam rooms & services that include: Walk-in care, Surgery Center onsite adjacent to the clinic, Onsite PT & OT, Imaging, Worker's Comp Concussion Clinic
• Must be willing to share a 1:10 Weekend General Call
• 700K+potential. Robust benefits, Partnership in 2 years
Skiing. Mountain biking. Hiking. Hunting. ATVing. Golf. Kayaking. Snowmobiling.
• This is an adult playground for those who like to experience the beauty of the 4 seasons of nature, and find fulfillment in simple living with nearly every outdoor attraction available at your disposal including downhill skiing.
• Enjoy living the Hallmark movie small town life while still having the retail amenities of any major suburban metro city that also has a regional airport
• Ranked #4 in state for Family life & Fun, and ranked #7 for education, health, safety.
If having autonomy in your practice that allows you the ability to give a lasting personal impression on your patients is your number #1 priority in your search, call me at the hour that is most convenient for you or shoot me an email to plan a time.
Apply for Orthopedic Hand Surgery | Q9 with No Trauma | Partnership track in WI
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.