General Neurologist - Fond du Lac Regional Clinic - Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
Seeking BC or BE a general adult neurologist for a unique opportunity to join an established neurology practice with the Fond du Lac Regional Clinic, SC, a physician-owned and governed, multispecialty group affiliated with SSM Health through a professional service agreement. Additional details:
- Join an established and respected neurologist in an outpatient focused practice including inpatient consults
- Subspecialty interests are welcomed and can be pursued in moderation
- Excellent quality of life practice offering a four-day work week
- Call will be shared equally at 1:3 with the assistance of Telestroke services
- There is also an established hospitalist service in place
- Practice will include some outreach
- Competitive compensation and benefits package offered including sign-on payment
- Shareholder status potential after year one
Agnesian HealthCare Overview
Agnesian HealthCare is an integrated health care system comprised of eight ministries headquartered in Fond du Lac, WI. The Fond du Lac Regional Clinic is a physician-governed, multispecialty service corporation with 105 physicians. In 2018, Agnesian HealthCare became a part of SSM Health, a Catholic, not-for-profit health system serving the comprehensive health needs of communities across the Midwest.
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin and Surrounding Area
- Midwest values of friendliness, hard work, and sense of community.
- Access to three universities, top-rated public and private schools, active cultural and arts scene, local boutiques, and a beautiful trail system that connects many of the parks and recreation areas.
- Healthy economy, with a lower than average national cost of living.
- Countless opportunities for outdoor enthusiasts, including hunting, fishing, boating, camping, cycling, cross-county skiing, downhill skiing, and hiking.
- Fastest growing metropolitan center in the state.
- Excellent highway network provides easy access to Wisconsin's largest business and consumer markets: the Fox Cities, Green Bay, Madison, Milwaukee, and Chicago.
- Close to several major airports and just one hour away from an international airport. Corporate, private and charter air services are available at Fond du Lac's general aviation airport.
- Fond du Lac County is a growing tourism destination.
For more information, contact:
Mike Dahlke, Senior Recruiter-Physician, Provider and Leadership Talent
Phone: 608.294.6250 Cell: 262.470.8201
SSM Health is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for General Neurologist - Fond du Lac Regional Clinic - Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.