Employed Urology | Easy Access to Raleigh-Durham | Minimal Call
- 294-bed hospital with 7 newly renovated surgical suites and a new da Vinci Robot pending
- Bread and Butter Urology with collegial and entrepreneurial atmosphere
- Call frequency average ~2 calls a month (additional call is compensated)
- Busy from day one taking over existing patient panel
- Competitive base with wRVU productivity incentive and quality bonus
- Sign-on bonus package with relocation allowance, residency stipend, and loan assistance
- Benefits include: health insurance, retirement savings options, malpractice insurance, PTO, and CME allowance
Community Details: Since its unique beginnings as a railroad town, this close knit community has continued to flourish as a vital intersection of art, music, rich history, shopping, dining, recreation, family fun and warm hospitality.
- Situated just outside of Raleigh-Durham-Cary, NC, this vibrant community offers the charm of small city living while being conveniently close to metropolitan amenities
- Choose from a variety of outdoor hiking excursions and adventures and fill your calendar with fall festivals, holiday events, and visiting historical venues
- Easy 40 min drive to Raleigh-Durham International airport and near the beautiful North Carolina coast, and the Great Smoky Mountains
- Access to the Research Triangle Park known for its proximity to top higher education institutions such as Duke, UNC, Wake Forest, and NC State
For additional information please contact Meredith Hagan:
Apply for Employed Urology | Easy Access to Raleigh-Durham | Minimal Call
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.