Electrophysiology - Murray, UT - Intermountain Heart Institute
Murray, Utah - Intermountain Heart Institute Intermountain Healthcare is an integrated, not-for-profit health system with hospitals and clinics throughout Utah, as well as a hospital in Burley, Idaho. Based in Salt Lake City, Intermountain boasts a medical group, affiliate networks, homecare, telehealth, health insurance plans, and other services, along with wholly owned subsidiaries including SelectHealth , Saltzer Health , and Intermountain Healthcare in Nevada . Intermountain is viewed as a leader in transforming healthcare through high quality and sustainable costs.
Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®.
Looking for an electrophysiologist to join the Intermountain Healthcare Electrophysiology program with the primary practice at the Intermountain Heart Institute on the Intermountain Medical Center campus in Murray, UT. The Intermountain Heart Institute, part of the Intermountain Healthcare system, provides nationally and internationally recognized cardiovascular care and healthcare throughout Utah with a referral base from all the surrounding states. The Intermountain Heart Institute is part of an integrated system-wide electrophysiology team.
- Join a well-established, collegial, and dedicated group, including four other electrophysiologists
- Three committed electrophysiology laboratories to allow complex ablations and electrophysiology procedures
- Supported by a multi-specialty cardiology practice, including invasive and noninvasive specialists, an advanced heart failure/ transplant program, advanced cardiac imaging, a high-volume structural heart disease program, cardiovascular surgeons, and several advanced practice providers
- Access to modern electrophysiology laboratories and a hybrid operating room
- Laboratories are equipped with sophisticated mapping systems and ablation modalities
- Atrial appendage occlusion program and a large volume of implantable devices
- Electrophysiology call only in a highly supported group environment which includes a fully accredited noninvasive department: echocardiography, nuclear cardiology, vascular imaging, cardiac CT, and cardiac MRI
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Electrophysiology
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- U.S. ACGME Residency
- Expertise related to epicardial VT ablation is desirable
- Employment is with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Generous salary with transition to production and additional compensation for meeting quality goals
- Full Intermountain benefits package
- Relocation assistance provided, up to 15K
- A 501c3 company
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Murray City is centrally located in the Salt Lake Valley about 8 miles south of Salt Lake City. Murray has a population of about 50,000, its own school district with excellent, schools known for safe high-quality education. It's location, low crime and friendly residents make it an enjoyable and convenient place to live, work and play. With the main Highway I-15 running straight through it, you can get almost anywhere in a matter of minutes. The Wasatch mountains, ski resorts, hiking trails, cultural activities, and sporting events are only moments away. There are performances by the Utah Symphony, Ballet West and Pioneer Theater Company as well as a renovated theater that offers Broadway plays. The Sundance Film Festival and the Park City Art Festival are nationally recognized events held in nearby communities. The NBA's Jazz, ECHL Utah Grizzlies hockey, the Salt Lake Bees, a triple-A baseball team, and Real Salt Lake City, a major league soccer team, all represent Salt Lake Valley.
Apply for Electrophysiology - Murray, UT - Intermountain Heart Institute
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.