CV Hospitalist - St. George, UT - St. George Regional Hospital
- Employment is with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Hospitalist needed to work as cardiovascular hospitalist to expand cardiac care for our growing population, as St. George continues to be among the top 10 fastest growing cities in the U.S.
- Great support from Cardiologists and Critical Care physicians
- Robust cardiology team supported by state-of-the-art care with ambition and resources to continue to grow our regional hospital's established electrophysiology, advanced imaging, structural heart, and heart failure programs
- Visa sponsorship not available
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Internal Medicine
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- US ACGME Residency
- Generous salary with additional compensation for meeting quality goals
- Full Intermountain benefits package
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- A 501c3 company
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Community Information St. George is located within sculpted red rock desert valleys that are nestled below pine covered mountain peaks. The area is surrounded by multiple national parks and is a top destination with its year-round warm weather and favorable climate, golf courses, outdoor recreation opportunities and collegiate town environment.
St. George is in the top ten fastest growing cities in the United States with a population of 171,000 according to BusinessInsider.com . To accommodate the rapid growth, St. George Regional Hospital is a level II trauma center, recently expanding to 336 inpatient beds, has more than 320 physicians on staff, serves southern Utah, northern Arizona, and Nevada.
Apply for CV Hospitalist - St. George, UT - St. George Regional Hospital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.