Urologist, Warwick, Rhode Island
Northeast Medical Group (NEMG) was established with the goal of integrating physicians across Yale New Haven Health System in a single group practice that offers enhanced collaboration, improved clinical quality and better practice management resources. Since 2010, community and hospital-based physicians and mid-level practitioners have benefited from our affiliation with the region's five leading hospitals: Bridgeport, Greenwich, Yale New Haven, Lawrence and Memorial, New London and Westerly. Our commitment to them is to provide excellence in service with compassion and sensitivity to their needs and the patients they serve. NEMG enjoys clinical partnerships and has over 1000 practitioners on our medical staff.
We are seeking a Urologist to join a practice in Warwick, RI. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and reputable practice. Our opportunities provide the following:
- Flexible schedule to ensure work/life balance
- Leadership opportunities
- Academic opportunities
- Loan Repayment assistance
- Collegial and supportive environment with access to resources and specialists across the continuum of care
- Full suite of practice management services that allow physicians to focus on patient care
- Employment model with competitive compensation with excellent benefit and retirement plans including a pension and matching 403B, vacation, CME, malpractice including tail coverage and more!To learn more, please contact:
- Natasha Rotella, In-House Physician Recruiter at Natasha.Rotella@ynhh.org or call directly at (203) 502-6515
YNHHS Requisition ID
Apply for Urologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.