BE/BC Family Medicine Physician - Salisbury, NC
Novant Health Farrington Family Medicine is currently recruiting a BE/BC Family Medicine physician to join their established and respected group of providers in Salisbury, NC. The practice has been providing care for over 30 years. The office is open Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, and Tuesday, 8 am -12:30 pm and 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm. The average daily patient panel is 20 – 30 per provider. Lab services are done on site. The practice provides comprehensive primary care services for patients from birth through adulthood.
Salisbury, NC is a beautiful historic town featuring family activities, thriving theater and art communities, and one of the country's top-ranked private liberal arts colleges, Catawba College. Downtown Salisbury is a historic community known for its historic landmark preservation. Located in the Piedmont region, Salisbury is two hours from the NC mountains and 3.5 hours from the coast. High Rock Lake is a 15,000-acre reservoir on the Yadkin River located a few minutes from the center of town and features excellent boating and fishing opportunities.
Are you looking for a new opportunity in a rapidly growing healthcare system that focuses on a culture of safety and team member growth?
Come join our team!
For our primary care providers:
- Access is a key theme – Novant Health encourages same day, extended hours, e-visits, and video visits to deliver care where and when our patients need us.
- All of our community medicine physician leaders maintain a patient panel to remain connected to the day-to-day challenges and joys of practicing medicine.
- Many of our clinics utilize a team approach to care, which includes PAs, NPs, clinical pharmacy practitioners, health behaviorists, and clinical RNs.
Novant Health offers:
- 2-Year salary guarantee
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System-wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Novant Health Medical Group
- Is one of the largest medical groups in the nation
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Joining with a world-class team of more than 1,600 physicians and over 28,000 employees that provide care at over 640 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics to transform the patient experience
- Novant Health cares for patients and communities in North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina, and Georgia.
- In 2019, Forbes ranked the organization first in North Carolina and 38th nationally on its 2019 Best Employers for Diversity list.
- Novant Health provided more than $883 million in community benefit, including financial assistance and services, in 2018.
- For more information, please visit our website at: NovantHealth.org. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Join us, and let’s transform healthcare together.
If you are interested in learning more, please send your CV to Sara Beth Caldwell, Physician Recruiter, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for BE/BC Family Medicine Physician - Salisbury, NC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.