IU Health Physicians - Pediatric Plastic Surgeon, Craniofacial (Riley Hospital for Children)
With a unique partnership with one of the nation's leading medical schools, Indiana University School of Medicine, we are able to provide patient access to leading-edge medicine and treatment options. Our exceptional care and continued excellence has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report for the past 20 years. That means IU Health continues to be ranked among the best healthcare systems in the nation and the top healthcare system in Indiana.
Employment Opportunity Details:
- Academic appointment with the IU School of Medicine, salary and academic/clinical rank will commensurate with experience.
- Responsible for providing patient care, teaching residents and students in their specialty of plastic surgery, and participating in clinical research.
- Support and contribute to, a growing practice with highly collaborative and interdependent processes in place for successful patient outcomes.
- The ideal candidate will have strong experience in a broad spectrum of adult and pediatric plastic surgery and craniofacial surgery and must have completed pediatric/craniofacial fellowship training.
- Completion of a Pediatric Surgery fellowship
- American Board of Surgery BE/BC
- Physician MD licensed in Indiana or eligible for medical licensure in the state
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Indianapolis, Indiana, the 17th largest U.S. city, is a sophisticated city blending charm and culture with a wonderful balance of business and leisure. Residents of this dynamic city enjoy:
- Leading educational system and top-ranked universities paired with a diverse population
- Vibrant downtown offering arts, theaters, world-class museums, zoo, aquarium, concerts and memorials
- Top ranked international airport: "Best Airport in North America" nine consecutive years
- Lively nightlife, local wineries, retail, and cuisine with local flavors
- Historic neighborhoods with surrounding cultural districts and low cost of living
- Eagle Creek and the suburbs of Westfield and Fishers have been named to Money Magazine's list of the Best Places to Live in America
- Collegiate and professional sports, golfing, boating and unique parks
- Home of the Colts (NFL), Fever (WNBA), Pacers (NBA), Indians (MiLB), Indianapolis 500 (IndyCar), Indy Eleven (NASL), NCAA and USTA Midwest
- Nation's largest half marathon (OneAmerica Mini-Marathon) and national biking awards
- Close proximity to Chicago, St. Louis, Louisville, and Cincinnati
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health is a place of hope and healing for children and their families. As Indiana's only comprehensive children's hospital, we provide compassionate inpatient and outpatient care to more than 300,000 children each year. Additionally, our relationship with Indiana University Health and our affiliation with the Indiana University School of Medicine mean that we always have the most up-to-date research and innovative therapies close at hand. With 300 private inpatient rooms, our new 10-story Simon Family Tower ensures that we can continue to deliver high-quality pediatric healthcare while enhancing patient and family satisfaction.
Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health, with pediatric specialists in every field of medicine and surgery, offers one of the nation's largest outpatient care facilities for children, the world's largest pediatric sleep disorders center and one of the nation's largest three autism treatment centers. Here, the youngest patients are treated in an environment of excellence.
Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health is ranked among the nation's top children's hospitals by Child magazine and is Indiana's top and only nationally ranked children's hospital by U.S. News & World Report. Additionally, Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health has been nationally ranked in 10 out of 10 pediatric specialties by U.S. News & World Report, including 2 specialties in the top 5 and 5 specialties in the top 15. Today, Riley at IU Health is the 6th largest children's hospital in the country and is staffed by IU School of Medicine physicians.
The Riley Children's Foundation is committed to improving the health and well-being of children through philanthropic leadership in support of Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health and its research programs.
With a continued commitment and a bold approach to diversity and inclusion, we are the place where many voices and perspectives come together to improve the health of our communities today and in the future.
Indiana University Health, Indiana University Health Physicians and Indiana University School of Medicine are EOE/AA Employers, M/F/D.
Apply for IU Health Physicians - Pediatric Plastic Surgeon, Craniofacial (Riley Hospital for Children)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.