Outpatient Internal Medicine | Base 300K+ | 4 Days/Week | Ohio Near Fort Wayne
• A dynamic and collaborative primary care team consisting of IM and FM physicians and supportive advanced practice professionals
• Flexible scheduling options with a 4-day work week option allowing for a great work/life balance
• Large primary care referral base and manageable patient census
• The 1:5 call coverage is not onerous and would consist of office-phone calls only
• Additional clinical interests welcome - community needs are such as diabetic care and/or suboxone management, if interested
• Lucrative base salary starting at 300K+ with a full benefits package, PTO, CME plus allowance, 401K match, relocation allowance, community bonus, negotiable and competitive sign-on bonuses and/or student loan repayment
• Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified in Internal Medicine
• Open to 2020 and 2021 candidates (not eligible for visa sponsorship)
• Live in a well-maintained and friendly community with quaint Midwestern roots
• This is viewed as a safe town with a quality school system and great private and charter schools in the nearby communities as well
• There is a lake and a state park close by offering hiking, fishing, birding, kayaking, and other fun outdoor sporting activities
• This town also has an amazing library, museums, a thriving community art center, and an award-winning theatre, for those indoor enthusiasts
• Easy access to Lima, OH, Fort Wayne, IN, Dayton and Toledo, OH as well
For more information, please contact Kirstin Dunbar:
Apply for Outpatient Internal Medicine | Base 300K+ | 4 Days/Week | Ohio Near Fort Wayne
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.