Ski the Rockies | Outpatient Family Medicine Leadership Opening | Colorado
• Chief Medical Officer Opportunity - lead a team of APPs, nurses, and other staff to build your vision of exceptional patient care
• 70% Clinical/30% Administrative
• Outpatient only Family Medicine seeing a minimum of 14 patients/day
• Flexible 4 day/week schedule promotes work/life balance with no weekend or afterhours call responsibilities
• 18 HPSA Score with $90,000 in loan repayment available through NHSC
• Competitive compensation package that includes generous salary guarantee, comprehensive benefits, retirement, PTO, CME and CME allowance, and malpractice
Situated at 7,000 feet between the La Sal Mountains and the San Juan Mountains, is a historic Colorado town offering endless outdoor opportunities and a great community to raise your family
• Enjoy over 300 days of sunshine per year
• This community is truly an outdoorsman's paradise - world-class skiing, fly fishing, hiking, rafting and so much more!
• Make the most out of your dollar in this family-centric town that offers affordable real estate and great public and private schooling options
• Located in the heart of Southwest Colorado just 45 minutes from Telluride, CO, 2 hours from Moab, UT, 2.5 hours from Grand Junction, and 3 hours from Crested Butte, CO
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Apply for Ski the Rockies | Outpatient Family Medicine Leadership Opening | Colorado
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.