OBG TX Premier Group | Close white sandy beaches | Quality Life Metro
This esteemed and dynamic group can help you build an OBG practice quickly, offering 50-50 OB-GYN immediately
- Take up an area OB practice due to provider dropping OB this year
- Work alongside female OBG providers who have an established, wonderful reputation in the area. Last OB built a full practice in less than a year
- Good balance of OB-GYN mix with surgery at a hospital offering Robotics equipment.
- Great attitude among this family-oriented staff that includes 3 well-trained NP's. All get along well and vacation together every year
- Salary (first year guaranteed by hospital), production bonus, full benefits
This area has more than 900K residents. The south Texas region enjoys year-round tropical weather that's not too hot, and never too cold, with amazing tourist attractions, dining options, and recreational activities, including the white sandy beaches of South Padre Island. Same latitude as Miami, FL.
- Only minutes away from Gulf sailing, surfing and fishing and the best beaches in the State of Texas.
- Cost of living 22% national average - more house for your dollar. These affordable properties not found in the larger metro areas at these prices; OBG provider bought 10 acres within 7 minutes of the office
- From boutique shops to nationwide department stores, your shopping needs will be met
- A plethora of restaurant possibilities available including world-class Seafood and Mexican cuisine.
- An easy weekend drive or by air to Texas' famous metropolitan areas like San Antonio, Houston, Austin or Dallas.
If you would like to hear more details about this attractive OB-GYN opportunity, please contact David at email@example.com or call direct 469-909-6682. You can also text me at 972-358-1840
Apply for OBG TX Premier Group | Close white sandy beaches | Quality Life Metro
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.