Fantastic Urology Opportunity in California’s Sunny Central Valley
Come to Modesto, California and join a multispecialty group of 30 physicians and four urologists. There is a strong referral base already established and a deficit of urologists in the market, so the anticipated ramp-up period is very short. DaVinci Si robot available for candidates with interest, but training is not necessary. The ER call schedule is a family-friendly 1:5.
Interested candidates should send a CV for immediate consideration. All candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible with a clean record and excellent references.
About the Urology Practice:
- 100% Employment – guaranteed salary with benefits with RVU bonus pay
- Comprehensive benefits include: health, dental, disability insurance; PTO; 401K; CME; etc.
- Sign-on bonus and paid relocation
- MOB – A modern Medical Office Building/complex adjacent to the hospital
- The ER call schedule is a family-friendly 1:5
About the facility:
- 465-Bed tertiary acute care hospital
- All medical specialties represented
- Extensive staff of over 2,200 members
- Designations: Level II ER, Stroke, and Cardiac center
- State-of-the-art 18 room OR with two heart rooms plus OB
- Distinction service lines: Cardiology; Oncology, Neurology; Ortho and Psychiatry
- Robotic Services: Late model DE Vinci machines with superb post op monitoring
- Tenured nursing staff with superb monitoring and ancillary support
Outdoor Recreation: The region's year-round mild weather, close proximity to various skiing options, and National Parks (Mammoths Lake, Yosemite and Lake Tahoe); less than two hours to the coast plus local hiking, ensures a nature loving healthy lifestyle.
Physician Sourcing Specialist
Tenet Health Corporation
Apply for Fantastic Urology Opportunity in California’s Sunny Central Valley
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.