Seeking Pediatric Pulmonologist, Northwest Montana
WORK AND PLAY IN NORTHWEST MONTANA
Nestled in the Rocky Mountains near Glacier National Park, Kalispell offers an unparalleled quality of life with limitless recreational opportunities. Montana Children's Specialists, a department of Kalispell Regional Medical Center, is seeking a pediatric pulmonologist. Combined with a unique collegial medical environment that is committed to excellence, you will be joining a growing team of pediatric specialists that are dedicated to caring for the health needs of Montana’s children.
- Seeking energetic BC/BE pediatric pulmonologist committed to clinical excellence
- Competitive compensation package
- Montana Children’s is a newly constructed 190,000 SQ FT pediatric facility with more than 40 pediatric specialists
- Extensive outreach program with multiple state-wide locations
- Collaborative care approach with specialist physicians, primary care providers and patient/family
- Opportunities for leadership, continuing education and program development
- Largest and most comprehensive pediatric program in the state of Montana
To learn more about this opportunity. please contact:
Jared Wilson, Physician Recruiter · (406) 751-5318 · email@example.com
KALISPELL REGIONAL HEALTHCARE
Apply for Seeking Pediatric Pulmonologist, Northwest Montana
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.