Sleep Medicine Opportunity in The Last Best Place, Are you the one?
Sleep Medicine Opportunity in The Last Best Place
Are you the one?
Kalispell Regional Healthcare’s Rocky Mountain Heart & Lung has a progressive, innovative Sleep Disorder Center that is located in one of the most desirable vacation destinations. Nestled in the Rocky Mountains near Glacier National Park & Whitefish Ski resort, Kalispell offers an unparalleled quality of life with limitless recreational opportunities.
As a member of Rocky Mountain Heart & Lung your practice will have these features:
- A unique collegial medical environment committed to excellence in need of a BC/BE Sleep Physician
- Be part of an innovative Regional Healthcare Organization with progressive & expanding service lines and regional outreach.
- Work with highly skilled support staff
- 4-Day work week
- BC/BE in Sleep Medicine with Pulmonary and/or Critical Care optional
- Competitive compensation package to include SIX weeks of PTO and CME Allowance
- 4-Bed state-of-the-art AASM, ASC/ESC accredited Sleep Disorder Center
- 5 Satellite Labs (8 additional beds)
- Evolving Telemedicine Network
- Medical Directorship Opportunity
Click here to find out more about the 2nd fastest growing city in Montana!
For additional information, please contact:
Kalispell Regional Healthcare
Kalispell, MT 59901
Apply for Sleep Medicine Opportunity in The Last Best Place, Are you the one?
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.