PSYCHIATRIST- Los Angeles
Ketamine Clinics Los Angeles is a world-renowned provider of Ketamine Infusion Therapy for the treatment of depression and other mood disorders. We are one of the first Ketamine Clinics to open in the US and we pioneered several improvements in this cutting-edge treatment which have since become widely adopted. We consistently achieve an 83% success rate. Our practice is progressive, innovative, and evidence-based. We have a beautiful 3,600 sq ft suite in a class-A medical building in Culver City with serene, elegant decor. Our work environment includes a great culture and a tight-knit team of 10 staff. We are rapidly expanding our team and our treatment offerings.
Psychiatrist - This leadership role requires both medical and administrative experience. Excellent bedside manner and customer service skills are required. Our psychiatrist will assist with overseeing patient care, supporting our medical team in administering treatment, and help implement new, evidence-based therapies into the practice. The ideal candidate for this role should be passionate about helping people, a team player, a genuine leader, patient advocate, detail-oriented, show initiative, and have excellent communication skills. If this is you, our cutting-edge clinic is the place you want to be.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Consult with patients for intakes and evaluations before and during treatment.
- Follow up with established patients after treatment.
- Address questions and concerns as they arise.
- Various administrative tasks
- Leadership and mentoring of our medical staff.
- Help implement new, evidence-based therapies into the practice, starting with a new TMS program.
- Assisting in the overall growth and development of the clinic.
- Part time to start with the goal of becoming full time if it’s a good fit. Candidates who only want part-time should still apply. Those interested in working towards full-time and partnership are preferred.
- Initial start: 2 days a week, 16 hours, Friday and one other day of the week, which is flexible.
- Our regular hours are Monday - Friday 9 am - 7 pm. No nights, no weekends.
- Immediate start date.
- Generous compensation and benefits. Equity and long-term partnership are available.
If interested, please e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Apply for PSYCHIATRIST- Los Angeles
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.