Family Medicine in Coastal Maine |7 Weeks Vacation| Flexible Schedule Options
• Largest and most comprehensive FQHC in Maine
• Outpatient only with a tight knit, family like work culture
• Robust support staff
• Flexible work schedule promotes work/life balance to include 3, 4, or 5 day work week
• No Nights, No Weekends
• Accepting Visa Candidates & New Graduates
• Guaranteed Base Salary with bonus incentives
• Comprehensive benefits package to include PTO, CME + allowance; Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, etc
• 7 weeks vacation
• Sign on/ Relocation offered
• Student Loan Repayment
Charming, family-oriented Maine community located on the stunning coast
• Maine ranks as the #1 Safest State in the Country and a Top 25 Best State to Practice Medicine
• Affordable, family-oriented community offers a safe environment with a genuine and friendly population
• Lovers of outdoor recreation enjoy every season with skiing, snowmobiling, hiking, hunting, fishing, boating, equestrian, and so much more
• Enjoy picturesque views of the Peaks-Kenny State Park, Sebec Lake and Moosehead Lake
• Located just minutes from an International Airport
• Less than 1hour from Bar Harbor and Castine, and 2 hours from Portland
For more information, please contact:
Apply for Family Medicine in Coastal Maine |7 Weeks Vacation| Flexible Schedule Options
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.