Primary Care | 3-4 Day Work Week | 115K Student Loan | New England
• Join an established collegiate group of 12 providers
• Flexible schedule with 3 or 4-day work week option
• 100% outpatient practice model with low telephone call only
• Up to 115K in student loan repayment
• Comprehensive benefits to include health, PTO, CME, retirement, malpractice, sign-on, and relocation incentives
Enjoy the biggest outdoor playground with 4 season climates located in the heart of the beautiful White Mountains:
• Live in this picturesque community and reside in a top vacation destination, where there are endless opportunities to ski, hike, rock climb, snowmobile, canoe, camp or simply explore
• Extremely low cost of living - with riverfront homes on the Saco River or lakefront homes on the Conway Lake
• No state income tax or sales tax
• Easy access to Boston, Portland, and Manchester
• Tons of local businesses and restaurants, various outlet shops and great schools within public, private academy or boarding school programs
If you'd rather have the money you earn stay in your pocket instead of going to the state, call me at the hour that is most convenient for you or shoot me an email to plan a time.
Apply for Primary Care | 3-4 Day Work Week | 115K Student Loan | New England
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.