OB/GYN - Spanish Fork, UT - Spanish Fork Hospital
- One BC/BE OB/GYN physician is sought to work at the new Intermountain Spanish Fork Hospital - Hospital is scheduled to open Spring 2021
- Well-appointed new facility with a convenient location
- Large family medicine referral base
- Level 2B L&D and SCN - Able to deliver patients at 32 weeks gestation and greater
- Five Labor & Delivery rooms, two C-section rooms, two antepartum rooms and twelve post-partum rooms
- Call is 1:3
- Supportive knowledgeable, and friendly staff in clinic, labor and delivery and OR
- Excellent potential to grow gynecology practice with accommodating OR availability
- Signing bonus
- Full Intermountain benefits
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- A 501c3 company
- Visa sponsorship not available
Intermountain Healthcare Information
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it's realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together . Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 38,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based, not-for-profit system of 24 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services,160 clinics, a Medical Group of 2,400+ employed physicians and advanced practitioners, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. We own or support 17 community clinics serving uninsured and low-income patients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individual with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Community Information Spanish Fork rests in the most southern end of Utah County with a population of approximately 39,500 and lies nestled between Utah Lake and the Wasatch Mountains. Utah County is one of the best places to live in the US with abundant seasonal recreation, great schools and a reasonable cost of living. Recreational opportunities abound in the area, including swimming, golfing, water skiing, snow skiing, fishing, hiking, camping, tennis, etc. Spanish Fork is within minutes of two major universities; Brigham Young University and Utah Valley University with numerous cultural events year-round. The 30-bed new Spanish Fork Hospital, anticipated to open in the Spring 2021, will sit on approximately 45 acres east of I-15 and north of U.S. Highway 6
Apply for OB/GYN - Spanish Fork, UT - Spanish Fork Hospital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.