Berkshire Health Systems Opportunity
- BC/BE General Cardiologist
- 1-5 Call rotation
- COCATS level 2 or greater in Echocardiograghy, ECG, Nuclear Stress Tests, Holter, and Event monitors, is required
- Diagnostic Catheterization Lab and full service Electrophysiology Lab on site
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including productivity option and relocation.
We understand the importance of balancing work with a healthy personal lifestyle.
- Berkshires, a 4-season resort community, with ample cultural opportunities
- World renowned music, art, theater, and museums
- Year-round recreational activities from skiing to kayaking
- Excellent public and private schools make this an ideal family location,
- Just 2½ hours from both Boston and New York City.
Berkshire Medical Center, BHS's 302-bed community teaching hospital and Trauma Center, is a major teaching affiliate of the University of Massachusetts Medical School, and a Top 100 Hospital. With the latest technology and a system-wide electronic health record, BHS is the region's leading provider of comprehensive healthcare services.
This is a great opportunity to practice in a beautiful and culturally rich area while being affiliated with a health system with award winning programs, nationally recognized physicians, and world class technology.
Apply for Non-Invasive Cardiologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.