Telepsychiatry Medical Director | No Call, No Weekends | Based in Pennsylvania
• 100% Outpatient Psychiatry with No Call, No Weekends - work/life balance
• Telepsych during pandemic, hybrid Telepsych/On-Site after COVID
• Primarily clinical position with 10-15% Medical Director duties
• Optional Teaching Opportunity with local Residency Program
• Full complement of support staff - licensed psychologists, master's level behavioral specialists, social workers, art therapists, nurses, etc.
Compensation and Benefits:
• Enjoy the stability of a never-ending base salary with annual increases
• Option to supplement income at a local Private Practice
• Up to 38 days PTO, CME
• Comprehensive Health and Benefits Package with 7% given to 401K
Discover this Northeastern Pennsylvania community with a captivating history, a vibrant arts scene, and a wide variety of seasonal activities:
• Located just 2 hours outside of NYC and Philadelphia - the best of both city and country life
• Clean, Safe, fun community that cares about its citizens, Top Notch Public and Private Schools, and a strong local business landscape; museums, artists, shows
• Skiing, Biking, Fishing, Golf, an outdoors lover's paradise with all 4 seasons
For more information, please contact:
Emily Franty, Senior Search Consultant
Apply for Telepsychiatry Medical Director | No Call, No Weekends | Based in Pennsylvania
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.