Academic Maternal-Fetal Medicine | Fellowship Program Director | Midwest Metro
• Join a busy, established division of 10 Maternal-Fetal Medicine providers recruiting due to an upcoming retirement
• Leadership opportunities available as MFM Fellowship Program Director or Medical Director
• Opportunity to provide comprehensive, high-risk maternity care for women dependent on opioid drugs - one of the top programs in the nation
• Work at a nationally ranked 2020 Best Maternity Hospital and in in affiliation with a brand-new $550M academic medical center and U.S. News & World Report-ranked "Best Children's Hospital"
• Enjoy a collegial work environment with a schedule offering exceptional quality of life, with options for full-time and part-time schedules
• Competitive salary guarantee with production bonus potential, commensurate with experience
• College tuition for your children at 25+ accredited universities and colleges and unparalleled retirement benefits
• In this major metro of >3 million, enjoy direct access to an international airport, visit the Nation's Best Zoo as named by USA Today, and cheer for your favorite professional sports team in the #2 Baseball City in the U.S.
• Find your fill of culture with public access to award-winning art, history, and science museums, or spend an evening attending the theater or listening to a concert from the city's Grammy-award winning Symphony Orchestra.
• Ranked the #1 Best City for Young Families, this is the perfect place to lay down your roots. you to lay down your roots.
For more information, contact:
Tara Osseck, Vice President of Recruitment
Schedule a Call: https://calendly.com/tosseck
Apply for Academic Maternal-Fetal Medicine | Fellowship Program Director | Midwest Metro
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.