Gastroenterology Opening | Southeast Metro | 90%ile Income Potential
• 4 provider Gastroenterology practice recruiting to replace retired partner
• Enjoy the autonomy and income potential of private practice with the support and resources of hospital employment
• Flexible schedule options dictated by incoming physician
• 7 Endoscopy suites between the hospital and ambulatory surgery center
• General Gastroenterology practice opening with opportunity for ERCP and EUS, if desired.
• 1 in 6 Call, covering a 340-bed community hospital
Competitive salary guarantee plus wRVU production upside with proven income potential in the 90%ile of MGMA plus student loan repayment and fellowship stipend
• Generous sign on, Relocation, Student Loan Repayment, and Fellowship Stipend
• Comprehensive health benefits, 403(b) retirement and 401(k), malpractice, PTO, CME, CME Allowance, etc.
• PSLF Eligible Employer
Historic southern metro of 400,000 people is located just over 2 hours from the pristine beaches of the Gulf Shores and from Atlanta
• Alabama has the 7th lowest tax burden in the US, and the lowest property taxes in the US
• Wallet Hub Ranked Alabama as the #12 Best State to Practice in the US
• Modern, metro city with a vast array of culinary, entertainment, and cultural offerings
• Top rated high schools in the state with the local high school ranking as a top school in the US
• Diverse local economy founded on healthcare, government, manufacturing, education, and IT
For more information please contact:
Text at 678.672.8462
Email at email@example.com
Apply for Gastroenterology Opening | Southeast Metro | 90%ile Income Potential
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.