Orthopaedic Surgeon - Trauma
Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- Productivity-based compensation model
- Sign on bonus
- Fully covered relocation assistance + services!
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital (600+ beds)
DEPARTMENT: Orthopaedic Surgery
- Seeking Orthopaedic Trauma fellowship-trained applicants.
- Sands-Constellation Center for Critical Care is now completed, a 7-story, 312,000 square foot project bringing 23 new ORs and 100+ private patient rooms.
- Opportunity to further develop Orthopaedic Trauma program.
- RGH Emergency Department = 60 beds and over 200,000 annual visits.
- Our Musculoskeletal Service Line includes over 40 orthopaedic surgeons, the majority of whom are fellowship-trained.
- Work closely alongside supporting sub-specialists.
- Salary guarantee, Sign On Bonus
- Paid malpractice with full coverage + tail
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Multiple insurance plans to choose from
- CME stipend and time off, generous vacation time
EDUCATION MD; DO
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Orthopaedic Surgeon - Trauma
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.